Purchase our new Basalt Rock Raised-Arm Bench or our new Granite Garden Bench & receive 2 tickets to our 3rd Annual “Skunks are Beautiful” Cribbage Tournament or to our 16th Annual “Feast with the Beasts” event, presented by Capital Credit Union, FREE! Purchase 2 bricks of any size and receive a third brick of equal or lesser value FREE! You can also purchase a Memorial Marker to place in our Pet Memorial Garden, a Plaque for our “Coming Soon” new Wall of Honor, or a donation, in the name of anyone, for any of our programs.
A Holiday letter will be sent or delivered to the gift recipient before the 24th if you order by the 15th of December. Download your order forms from our Bench or Brick page on this website.
Shop by phone at 920-434-6814
We wish You and Your Families a Very Merry Christmas & A Happy, Healthy, & Prosperous New Year!
SOCIETY EVENTS 2015-THE DATES HAVE BEEN SET!
3rd Annual “Skunks are Beautiful” Cribbage Tournament-Thursday, April 9th 16th Annual “Feast with the Beasts” Event, presented by Capital Credit Union,-Monday, August 3rd
- Please watch for monthly Brick & Bench Specials that will be listed in the WildTimes, on our website, and at the zoo. Bricks & Benches can be ordered at any time and are installed year round.
- Brick Program-Laser engraved bricks installed in stainless steel frames off the ground
- $125.00 to $250.00
- Bench Program
- Raised-arm Basalt Rock Bench includes 20 letters engraved~ $1800.00
- Granite Garden Bench includes 15 letters engraved ~ $1200.00
- Pet Memorial Garden-A beautiful location, inside of the Children’s Zoo, for pet owners to have pet cremains permanently buried. Natural river stone markers are available for purchase
- Plaque on our “Coming Soon” new Wall of Honor-
- $500.00 and up
- Endowment Fund-Money invested to ensure that the growth and quality of our Zoo will continue to expand in to the future per the Society mission
- Animal Exhibit & Building Fund-Money is put into a current fund-raising building project and the donor is recognized on a wall inside or outside of the exhibit
- Conservation Fund-To promote Conservation efforts in our area and around the world
Please contact the Society at 434-6814 or e-mail email@example.com for more information regarding donations, sponsorships, or any of our programs.