- One year FREE regular admission into the Adventure Park at the NEW Zoo
- Limited to 1 “Full Package” per person, per visit
- 10% discount in the NEW Zoo Gift shop
- Discounts on programs, birthday parties, and events at the Adventure Park and NEW Zoo
- One Free “Glow Zip” at Zoo Boo for each listed member
- One free “Egg Drop Zip” at EggStravaganZoo for each listed member
- Subscription to the NEW Zoo e-newsletter “WildTimes”
- Individual- One person named on card= $70
- Family- Maximum of two named adults residing at the same address and their dependent children(or grandchildren) under 18. Can have up to 4 children on one membership. = $200
- Link a caregiver card-Include a caregiver to your membership for an additional = $20
Adventure Park Pass Regulations:
- Children must be accompanied by the named member or caregiver.
- Adventure Park Pass card holders and caregivers Must present a picture ID at the time of entry or admission fees will be required.
- All participants must meet all “Participants Requirements”(see website), including all minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian. http://newzoo.org/adventure-park/rules-guidelines
- Caregivers under 18 must have a waiver signed by “their” legal guardian, not listed member.
- Passes are only issued to adults in the household.
- Any visitors or adult children not covered by your membership will be required to pay admission.
- Your Adventure Park Pass is not valid for special events outside of normal operations other than “Glow Zip” and “Egg Drop Zip”.
- Adventure Park Pass is valid for 1 “Full Adventure Park Package” per member, per visit.
- Each Family Membership card is valid for 2 Adults and 4 children per card. An additional membership card is required for families beyond 6 people.
- Pass Valid for 1 yr. from purchase.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Complete and return this form with your payment, or visit the Adventure park Base Camp and complete in person.