To register or for more information:
- Call 920-662-2405
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a WILD way to spend a night? Try a private ZOO SNOOZE overnight program at the NEW Zoo for your school, scout, church, or other group!
All Zoo Snooze programs include an educational presentation, live animal encounters, a Moonlight Safari through a portion of the zoo, and other activities like games and crafts. A bedtime snack and a light continental breakfast the next morning are also included. Your group can choose to sleep indoors – for an all-weather experience, or you can choose to bring your own camping equipment and pitch a tent in a designated area within the zoo. Zoo Snooze programs are recommended for groups of up to 30 people. They can be scheduled throughout the year, according to educator availability. A variety of topics is available and programs can be tailored to meet the needs of your group.
- Weekend Snoozes (Friday and Saturday nights): $450 for up to 15 people; additional guests $25 each.
- Weekday Snoozes (Monday through Thursday nights): $400 for up to 15 people; additional guests $22 each.
- Special Weekday School Group Snoozes: $325 for up to 15 people; additional students $20. Additional chaperones $6 each.
- Snoozes can be scheduled throughout the year, dependent on Educator availability. Call or email for details.
- Winter Snoozes can be accommodated in our Education Classroom OR in our Mayan Restaurant. Clicking the links will show you a 360 degree tour of either space.
- Programs available for Scout groups include ALL the options listed on our Badge-in-a-Day Page
- Programs available for all groups (including Scouts):
- Nocturnal Creatures (appropriate for all ages)
- Animal Adaptations (appropriate for all ages)
- Endangered Species (recommended for grades 4 and up)
- Other programs may be available by request