To register or for more information:
- Call 920-662-2405
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a WILD way to spend a night? Try a private ZOO SNOOZE overnight program at the NEW Zoo for your school, scout, church, or other group!
All Zoo Snooze programs include an educational presentation, live animal encounters, a Moonlight Safari through a portion of the zoo, and other activities like games and crafts. A bedtime snack and a light continental breakfast the next morning are also included. Your group can choose to sleep indoors – for an all-weather experience, or you can choose to bring your own camping equipment and pitch a tent in a designated area within the zoo. Zoo Snooze programs are recommended for groups of up to 30 people. They can be scheduled throughout the year, according to educator availability. A variety of topics is available and programs can be tailored to meet the needs of your group.
- Weekend Snoozes (Friday and Saturday nights): $450 for up to 15 people; additional guests $25 each.
- Weekday Snoozes (Monday through Thursday nights): $400 for up to 15 people; additional guests $22 each.
- Special Weekday School Group Snoozes: $325 for up to 15 people; additional students $20. Additional chaperones $6 each.
- Groups of 40 or more people cannot be accommodated entirely in our classroom. We CAN split your group into two, with half sleeping in the Classroom and half sleeping in the Mayan Restaurant, however. Booking in this fashion requires payment of two base fees of $450 (or $400 or $325) for the first 30 people, then additional guests pay the per person fees accordingly
- Adult chaperones who wish to ONLY attend the evening portion of the program, leaving the zoo at 10:00pm and then returning at 8:45am for pick-up of child(ren) can be accommodated for a price of $15 per adult, after the base fee is paid in full. Please note that a minimum of 1 adult per every 10 students MUST spend the night at the zoo.
- Snoozes can be scheduled throughout the year, dependent on Educator availability. Call or email for details.
- Winter Snoozes can be accommodated in our Education Classroom OR in our Mayan Restaurant. Clicking the links will show you a 360 degree tour of either space.
- Programs available for Scout groups include ALL the options listed on our Badge-in-a-Day Page
- Programs available for all groups (including Scouts):
- Nocturnal Creatures (appropriate for all ages)
- Animal Adaptations (appropriate for all ages)
- Endangered Species (recommended for grades 4 and up)
- Other programs may be available by request