North Shore Bank Zoo Boo
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
The NEW Zoo is pleased to announce North Shore Bank as the title sponsor, once again, for its annual Halloween event. Plans are well under way to ensure this year’s North Shore Bank Zoo Boo is a spooktacular good time!
Hundreds of lighted jack o’ lanterns will line walkways and trails. Twelve Treat Stations will be scattered throughout the Zoo and candy will be handed out by costumed volunteers all 6 nights of the event. Children are encouraged to come in costume and trick or treat throughout the NEW Zoo-don’t forget your treat bag.
Dates and Times
North Shore Bank Zoo Boo will be held from 3:00-8:00pm on the following Friday and Saturday dates:
- Oct 11th & 12th (Children’s Inflatables &Haunted Hayride)
- Oct 18th & 19th (Children’s Inflatables & Haunted Hayride)
- Oct 25th & 26th (Children’s Inflatables & Children’s Games)
Entry gates will close at 7:30 on all dates Note: The Zoo will be closing at 2:00pm on these dates so we can prepare for the fun!
Tickets on Sale Now
- $8 in Advance.
- $10 at the Gate.
- Tickets are non-Refundable.
Tickets Available At
- North Shore Bank Locations
- All Festival Foods locations in:
- Green Bay
- NEW Zoo Gift Shop
- Olsen’s Piggly Wiggly
- Suamico Citgo
- Charlie’s County Market in Shawano
North Shore Bank Zoo Boo Is Sponsored By
North Shore Bank
resources for Kids
- School House of Green Bay
- R-Tek Safety Solutions
- The Green Bay Packers
- Massart Chiropractic
- Gentle Vet Animal Hospital
- Kimps Ace Hardware
If you or your business would like to become a sponsor of Zoo Boo, and be seen by 20,000 people at the Zoo, as well as receive other promotional considerations, please contact Andy Anderson, Operations Manager at The NEW Zoo. (920)-662-2400.
Early Closing Notice
Please note that the NEW Zoo will be closing at 2pm on the Zoo Boo dates (11/12, 18/19 and 25/26) to allow us to get ready for the nights event. It will re-open for those with Zoo Boo tickets at 3pm.
- The North Shore Bank Zoo Boo is Rain or Shine.
- The Haunted Hay Ride is weather permitting.