Finally! The NEW Zoo Website
This time around things are a bit different. Right away returning visitors will notice how much brighter the screen is. You’ll notice more things on the home page. You’ll notice quick access to important info like hours, directions, and admission rates. Taking a closer look at the home page you’ll discover that almost everything you need is right there. Latest news, events, ways to support the zoo, hours, rates, directions, and RSS feeds. RSS feeds? What are those? Don’t worry we’ve taken the time to help you out with those too. Just read this page to learn more about how they can make your life easier.
We invite you to explore our new website to find all it has to offer. If you’re in the mood for some fun you can easily enter our new Photo Contest. There are even more things coming to the new website over the next year. The first thing added will be a full site search. Look for that to launch in about 2 weeks. We’d also like to hear what you think. If you have any comments or questions feel free to send them to us.
Thanks for visiting the NEW Zoo website. We look forward to seeing you soon, in person, at the NEW Zoo.
- December 13th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- December 14th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- April 3rd 2nd Annual "Skunks are Beautiful" Cribbage Tournament »
- April 5th Birthday with the Animals Birthday with the animals »
- April 19th Eggstravanazoo Eggstravanazoo »
- May 11th Mother's Day Mother's Day »
- June 7th Girl Scout Day Girl Scout Day »
- June 15th Father's Day Father's Day »