Holiday Fest 2012
Friday, December 14th 2012 from 5:00 - 8:00pm
Saturday, December 15th 2012 from 5:00 - 8:00pm
The pathways of the zoo will be open for extended hours on these dates and, in addition to our live critters, will feature a horse drawn wagon ride thru the Reforestation Camp trails for an additional fee of $2. Warm up in our beautifully decorated Mayan Taste of the Tropics Restaurant where a delicious menu and Santa will await! Stop by the Education and Conservation Center for fun-filled children’s activities and even live animal encounters!
As always, our animal friends greatly appreciate being added to your shopping list at Christmas time. Consider bringing a gift for your favorite zoo animal and place it under the tree at the Visitor Center. Much needed items include gift cards to Fleet Farm, Wal-Mart and pet/home improvement stores and monetary contributions are always greatly appreciated.
- Visit with Santa
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides (Additional $2.00 fee)
- Ed”ZOO”cational Fun
- Super Holiday Sale
- Zoo Passes make great gifts
Note: Regular Zoo rates apply.
Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, December 15th, 2012
8:00am - noon
Join Santa for breakfast on Saturday. All you can eat pancakes and prokies!
- Adults: $6.00
- Children $4.00 (Ages 3-15)
- Seniors $4.00 (62 and older)
- Children 2 and Under: Free
- December 13th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- December 14th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- April 3rd 2nd Annual "Skunks are Beautiful" Cribbage Tournament »
- April 5th Birthday with the Animals Birthday with the animals »
- April 19th Eggstravanazoo Eggstravanazoo »
- May 11th Mother's Day Mother's Day »
- June 7th Girl Scout Day Girl Scout Day »
- June 15th Father's Day Father's Day »