Mother's Day Zoo Snooze
May 6th, 2011
Celebrate Mother’s Day in a very WILD way!
Your NEW Zoo is pleased to announce the hosting of a Mother’s Day Zoo Snooze on May 6th, 2011.
This fun and educational, sleep-over event at the NEW Zoo is for mothers and their children, ages 7 to 12. The Zoo Snooze will introduce participants to some of the fascinating ways that animal mothers care for their young. The event will include an educational presentation, live animal encounters, a Moonlight Safari through a portion of the zoo, and other fun activities like games and crafts.
The Mother’s Day Zoo Snooze will begin at 7pm on Friday, May 6th and end at 8:45am on Saturday, May 7th. Cost of the event is $45 per person for Zoo Pass Members or $50 per person for non Zoo Pass Members. A light bedtime snack and a continental breakfast are included.
Don’t miss out on this fun, edZOOcational opportunity that’s sure to please! A limited number of spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration begins April 4th.
Reservations must be made in advance for the program by calling 920-434-7841 ex 2405.
You can also email email@example.com for more information.
- December 13th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- December 14th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- April 3rd 2nd Annual "Skunks are Beautiful" Cribbage Tournament »
- April 5th Birthday with the Animals Birthday with the animals »
- April 19th Eggstravanazoo Eggstravanazoo »
- May 11th Mother's Day Mother's Day »
- June 7th Girl Scout Day Girl Scout Day »
- June 15th Father's Day Father's Day »