The NEW Zoo is currently seeking corporate sponsorship of a new and exciting educational experience. This new experience called the Chimpanzee Challenge is 2000 - 2500 sq. ft. of discovery, exploration, and fun. At the core, it is a giant themed maze. However, you’ll quickly discover there’s much more to it than simply finding your way to the end.
Your mission: become a chimp and survive in the wild from infancy to adulthood by answering questions, dispelling myths, and revealing facts about the lives of chimpanzees.
Navigate the winding passageways of a rainforest-themed maze by answering questions and successfully reaching the four life-cycle stages from newborn to twelve-year-old adult. Correct answers lead visitors to three experience galleries that encourage role-play activities and in-depth exploration into the world and behaviors of chimpanzees. Answer incorrectly and discover dead-ends that expose the many threats facing chimpanzees in the wild.
What we need
The zoo is looking for financial support to offset the cost of bringing this wonderful experience to Northeast Wisconsin. We would like to bring this to your NEW Zoo during our peak months, June, July, and August.
For more information contact the NEW Zoo at 920.434.7841 or by email at email@example.com
- December 13th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- December 14th Holiday Fest Holiday Fest »
- April 3rd 2nd Annual "Skunks are Beautiful" Cribbage Tournament »
- April 5th Birthday with the Animals Birthday with the animals »
- April 19th Eggstravanazoo Eggstravanazoo »
- May 11th Mother's Day Mother's Day »
- June 7th Girl Scout Day Girl Scout Day »
- June 15th Father's Day Father's Day »