Zoo Passes may be purchased at the NEW Zoo
• Or via credit card over the phone
• 920–434–7841 OPTION #7
• Or using our mail in form
Note: Online sales will return soon.
NEW Zoo Pass
- FREE Regular Admission to the Zoo for a whole year!
- Discounts to over 160 other Zoos & Aquariums!
- 10% NEW Zoo Gift Shop discount
- Zoo Pass Card
- Discounts on programs, birthday parties, and behind-the-scene tours
- Subscription to our E-Newsletter “WildTimes”
- One free admission to Zoo Boo
- One free breakfast & egg hunt at EggStravanganZoo
View current Reciprocal Zoo & Aquarium discount list. (pdf-file 160 kb)
NEW Zoo Pass Rules
- Zoo Pass Card Holders must present a picture ID at the time of entry.
- Admission fees will be required without a picture ID.
- Zoo Passes are only issued to adult household members.
- Any visitors or adult children not covered by your membership will be required to pay admission.
NEW Zoo Pass Testimonials
Double or even triple your membership contribution. Many employers will match your current membership contribution.
- Obtain the form from your HR department.
- Fill out the form and send it to the Zoo along with your gift.
- Feel great knowing you helped your Zoo even more.
The matching gift does not change your membership level but the additional gift is a huge help to the Zoo.
- Sunday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- NEW Zoo MembersFree Admission
- Children (2yrs & under)Free Admission
- Children (3-15yrs)$4.00
- Adult (16yrs+)$6.00
- Senior (62yrs+)$4.00
The NEW Zoo pass has been great for my family because my wife and I have two little boys (3 and 5), who love the animals. It is very affordable family fun, and with the zoo pass, it allows us to enjoy it time and time again throughout the year, without having to pay each visit.
The zoo has such a great variety of animals to enjoy, along with opportunities to feed giraffes and various other animals. The lions experience in my opinion is second to none, but the great thing about the zoo is there are so many experiences that could be considered favorites to each person. My wife and I are animal lovers along with our two boys, and one of the important things for us is the care of the animals. It is very obvious the staff is committed to providing the best care for the animals on a regular basis and placing them in an environment very similar to their natural habitat.
Lastly, what is so impressive about the NEW Zoo is their commitment to making the experience better every year as families return. They are continually making improvements on the grounds to better care for the animals, as well as, enhance the joy of the visit to their patrons. If you need a season ticket at affordable pricing for you and your family, get it at the NEW Zoo, you won’t regret it.
A “Wild Wednesday” admission rate will be HALF PRICE on Wednesdays from 6pm to 8pm in June, July, and August. (Includes individual and family rates.)