Attention teachers & parents: The NEW Zoo & Adventure Park is ready to celebrate the 25th year of Zoo Boo! In honor of our 25th Anniversary, we want to award 25 classes in Northeastern Wisconsin with tickets to attend Zoo Boo! Yes, that’s right: we want to give YOUR students FREE TICKETS to attend North Shore Bank Zoo Boo 2019!
To participate, classes must create a video, no longer than two minutes, telling us what you love about the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park, and (of course!) why your class deserves to win the free tickets. Tickets will be valid for the final weekend of North Shore Bank Zoo Boo 2019, to be used on either October 25th or October 26th. When you have your video perfected, teachers should follow the instructions below to submit the video through email. Entries must be submitted by midnight on October 13th, and the winners will be announced on October 17th. We can’t wait to watch your videos!
- A “class” is defined as a group of students taught regularly by the same teacher (this does not include a whole grade within a school)
- Classes must be part of a public or private school within Northeastern Wisconsin
- Students must be in kindergarten through 12th grades
- Videos should identify your class in some way, either in writing on the screen or in your dialogue/sound
- To be valid, entries must include all information specified in the Submission Instructions below
- Teachers for the winning classes (or your designated representative) must be able to pick-up tickets from the NEW Zoo no later than October 23rd, to disperse them to your students; tickets will not be mailed or delivered to winners by the Zoo
- Teachers will be responsible for dispensing tickets, as well as for notifying your students’ families about their winning tickets
- One ticket per student, plus one ticket for their regular classroom teacher(s) will be provided for each winning class
- Tickets are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other items of value
- The NEW Zoo reserves the right to share any video entries on our website, social media, television and/or any other media outlets; teachers must affirm that you have received permission from the parents/guardians of all children in your class to video tape them for contest submission. These video submissions may be used by Brown County on the county’s website and social media sites.
Videos must be submitted via email.
Title your email:
“Video Contest Entry for [Teacher] at [Your School]”
Include in your email body:
- Teacher’s name and subject/grade taught for the class
- Teacher’s Email Address
- Teacher’s Phone Number
- Number of students in the class
- Your School’s Name
- Your School’s Address
- You (teachers) must affirm that you have received permission from the parents/guardians of all children in your class to video tape them for contest submission. These video submissions may be used by Brown County on the county’s website and social media sites.
Then, attach your video file to your email and send to:
Please note: you may need to compress your video file in order to email it to us! If your email server is unable to send us a video file after compressing, you are welcome to upload your video to a free dropbox or google docs and email us the link to download the video file instead, but your email must still include all of the above information along with your download link.