The NEW Zoo & Adventure Park offers a variety of gift options for the animal-lovers and adventure-lovers in your life:
- Zoo Pass Memberships: these make great gifts for families and individuals! A membership provides your recipient with free admission into the NEW Zoo for a full year: it’s a gift that keeps on giving!
- Animal Adoption Packages: we know you have someone in your life that wishes they could bring a penguin home – so why not purchase them a symbolic adoption of a penguin instead? They’ll be supporting our animals while getting a special package of their own to keep – and with prices starting at just $25, you can’t go wrong! Purchase before December 16th in order to receive by Christmas.
- Adventure Park Annual Passes: these are great gifts for the adventure-lovers and outdoors-men (and women!) in your life. Pass holders receive free admission to the Adventure Park for a full year.
- Private Animal Encounters and Behind-the-Scenes Programs: our “Wild Encounters” and other private programs are perfect for those people who can’t seem to get enough of our zoo critters. Prices start at just $50 for a group or family; we can provide your gift recipient(s) with a certificate to open up on Christmas Day, for example. It’s a great way to have a WILD experience!
- Zoo and Reforestation Camp Decor: For those who love the Zoo and Reforestation Camp, give them a piece of the past! Historic Reforestation Camp trail signs and zoo fencing from years gone by have been lovingly restored and turned into beautiful home decor. Exclusively available in the Paws & Claws Gift Shop at the NEW Zoo.
And don’t forget: you can also purchase day-passes to the NEW Zoo and to the Adventure Park, to give as gifts. If you stop in to see us, we can also sell you tickets for feeding the giraffes, riding the train or the carousel (weather permitting) that you can also include in any gift. These tickets won’t expire – so they could even be used in a spring or summer visit.