COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently not taking reservations for new Zoo Snooze programs. Please check back for updates!
To register or for more information:
- Call 920-662-2405
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a WILD way to spend a night? Try a private ZOO SNOOZE overnight program at the NEW Zoo for your school, scout, church, or other group!
All Zoo Snooze programs include an educational presentation, live animal encounters, a Moonlight Safari through a portion of the zoo, and other activities like games and crafts. A bedtime snack and a light continental breakfast the next morning are also included. Your group will sleep comfortably in our temperature-controlled classroom. Zoo Snooze programs are recommended for groups of 15 to 40 people. Smaller or larger groups can be accommodated with some modifications. They can be scheduled throughout most of the year, according to educator availability. Several program topics are available and programs can be tailored to meet the needs of your group.
- Weekend Snoozes (Friday and Saturday nights): $25 per person, minimum of $450 required per program.
- Weekday Snoozes (Monday through Thursday nights): $22 per person, minimum of $400 required per program.
- Special Weekday School Group Snoozes: $325 for up to 15 people; additional students $20. Additional chaperones $10 each.
- Groups of 50 or more people cannot be accommodated entirely in our classroom. We CAN split your group into two, with half sleeping in the Classroom and half sleeping in the Mayan Restaurant, however. Booking in this fashion requires payment of two base fees of $450 (or $400 or $325) for the first 36 people, then additional guests pay the per person fees accordingly
- Adult chaperones who wish to ONLY attend the evening portion of the program, leaving the zoo at 10:00pm and then returning at 8:45am for pick-up of child(ren) can be accommodated for a price of $15 per adult, after the base fee is paid in full. Please note that a minimum of 1 adult per every 10 students MUST spend the night at the zoo.
- Cost of the Snooze includes admission to the NEW Zoo for the day after you spend the night!
- Snoozes can be scheduled April through September, dependent on Educator availability. Call or email for details.
- All Snoozes occur in our Education Classroom. Clicking the link will show you a 360 degree tour of the space.
- Programs available for Scout groups include ALL the options listed on our Badge-in-a-Day Page
- Programs available for all groups (including Scouts):
- Nocturnal Creatures (appropriate for all ages)
- Animal Adaptations (appropriate for all ages)
- Endangered Species (recommended for grades 4 and up)
- Other programs may be available by request
Booking & Cancellation Policies
- A non-refundable $250 deposit is required and is due within 10 days of booking
- The final balance is due one week before the date of the program
- Cancellations made prior to one week before the date of the program forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations made within one week of the program date will forfeit 50% of the program cost.
- Cancellations made the day of the program and no-shows will not receive a refund.
Severe Weather Policy
- Programs will be cancelled by the NEW Zoo if Green Bay City Schools are cancelled due to severe weather or in the event of a severe weather warning in Brown County.
- If your program is cancelled by the NEW Zoo, you will be informed by telephone as soon as possible and you will have the option to reschedule your program or receive a full refund.
- Programs WILL OCCUR during rain and snow if no severe weather warnings are present.
- In the event of an impending severe weather situation, cancellation will be left to the discretion of the Education Coordinator based on the safety of the program participants and zoo animals on the night of the event. If the program is cancelled, you will be informed by telephone as soon as possible and you will have the option to reschedule your program or receive a full refund.