Spring/Summer/Fall~ Fat Bikes are available to rent at the Adventure Park Base Camp, located on the north end of the Upper lot at the Reforestation Camp.
Winter~ Fat Bikes are available to rent at the Ski Lodge, located adjacent to the upper lot at the Reforestation Camp. 4378 Reforestation Rd. Green Bay WI 54313 (South of the NEW Zoo).
Bikes are available on a “first come, first serve” basis. We have 10 bikes. We provide helmets with each bike rental. Dress as if you are going skiing, snowshoeing, or participating at the Adventure park. Bring water!(or purchase at ski lodge/Adventure Park) there are water bottle holders on most bikes at this time.
During the Spring/Summer/Fall months, there are designated bike trails onsite ranging from 2.5 to 10.5 miles. This includes double track and single track. Maps of all trails will be provided with the bike rental at the Adventure Park.
In the winter months, there are designated groomed fat bike trails onsite ranging in distance from 2 to 6 miles. Maps of the fat bike trails will be provided at the Ski Lodge and available at the Fat Bike trailhead. DO NOT RIDE FAT BIKES ON SKI TRAILS. Fat bikes will only be available to rent on weekends when the Fat Bike trails are posted as open. Trail conditions may vary depending on snow conditions. Please check the following link to check trail conditions and ensure that the trails are open:
Packages & Prices-
- 1 Hour = $10.00(+tax) Per Bike
- 3 Hours = $25.00(+tax) Per Bike
- The rental fees include daily trail fees
- Bikes must be returned before designated end of rental time or the participant will be charged an additional hour
- Participants must fit available bikes properly
- Recommended minimum age of 10 years old
- Participant must be 18 years old or under the direct supervision of a legal guardian
- Participants/Legal Guardian must sign a participant agreement and liability waiver
- Participant must where provided safety equipment at all times while riding
- Participant must follow all recommended safety protocol provided in safety speech
- Bikes must stay onsite
- Participant is liable for any major bike damage beyond normal “wear and tear”
2016 Bike Rental Hours of Operation:
|April||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|May||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|June||11am-7pm||7 days a week|
|July||11am-7pm||7 days a week|
|August||11am-7pm||7 days a week|
|September||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|October||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
Sat. and Sun.
*when trails are open
|Fat bike rentals are available on weekends when trails are open. Groups or individuals can rent fat bikes during the week based on reservation. Contact Park Supervisor Curt Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.662.2148 to make a reservation.|
Zip, Climb, Bike Package(only available April-Nov.)
- Description: This program is designed for individuals or groups that want to participate in the Adventure Park and Bike Rental program. Everybody who purchases a ½ day(3 hours) bike rental will be given the group rate on the Full Package at the Adventure Park.
- Bike Rental(3 hours)= $25
- Full Package Group Rate= $22
- Groups of 10 people or more(reservation required)
- Bike Rental Group Rate= $20
- Full Package Group Rate=$22
- Time frame:
- Bike Rental=3 hours
- Individuals processed on a “1st come, 1st served” basis
- Groups of 15 or more require a reservation
- Adventure Park Full Package= 2-3 hours
- Operate on a “1st come, 1st served” basis
- Bike Rental=3 hours
- This package does not include access to shelters or building. These participants will have full access to the Reforestation Camp Public park areas and facilities.