Due to the poor riding conditions, bike rentals will be suspended until summer trails open.
Winter~ Fat Bikes are available to rent at the Ski Lodge, located adjacent to the upper lot at the Reforestation Camp. 4378 Reforestation Rd. Green Bay WI 54313 (South of the NEW Zoo).
In the winter months, there are designated groomed fat bike trails onsite ranging in distance from 2 to 6 miles. Maps of the fat bike trails will be provided at the Ski Lodge and available at the Fat Bike trailhead. DO NOT RIDE FAT BIKES ON SKI TRAILS. Fat bikes will only be available to rent when the Fat Bike trails are posted as open. Trail conditions may vary depending on snow conditions. Please check the following link to check trail conditions and ensure that the trails are open:Brown County Trail Conditions
Bikes are available at set rental times. All bikes can be reserved online in advance. We currently have 10 bikes. We provide helmets with each bike rental. Dress as if you are going skiing, snowshoeing, or participating at the Adventure park. Bring water! (or purchase at ski lodge/Adventure Park)
During the Spring/Summer/Fall months, there are designated bike trails onsite ranging from 2.5 to 10.5 miles. This includes double track and single track. Maps of all trails will be provided with the bike rental at the Adventure Park.
Spring/Summer/Fall~ Fat Bikes are available to rent at the Adventure Park Base Camp, located on the north end of the Upper lot at the Reforestation Camp.
Packages & Prices-
- 1st Hour = $20.00(+tax) Per Bike
- Each additional hour = $15.00(+tax) Per Bike
- The rental fees include daily trail fees
- Bikes must be returned before designated end of rental time or the participant will be charged an additional hour
- Participants must fit available bikes properly
- Recommended minimum age of 10 years old
- Participant must be 18 years old or under the direct supervision of a legal guardian
- Participants/Legal Guardian must sign a participant agreement and liability waiver
- Participant must where provided safety equipment at all times while riding
- Participant must follow all recommended safety protocol provided in safety speech
- Bikes must stay onsite
- Participant is liable for any major bike damage beyond normal “wear and tear”
2020 Bike Rental Hours of Operation:
|April||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|May||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|June||10am-6pm||7 days a week|
|July||10am-6pm||7 days a week|
|August||10am-6pm||7 days a week|
|September||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|October||10am-6pm||weekends/groups can schedule during week|
|Rentals go out at
10am, 12pm, and 2pm weekends
11am and 2pm weekdays
|Fat bike rentals are available on weekends at 10am, 12pm, and 2pm, when trails are open. Reservations can be made online. All bikes must be returned by 4pm. Groups or individuals can rent fat bikes during the week with reservation online only.|