NEW for Winter 2020: Creature Camps are perfect for home-schooled and virtual-schooled students alike!
The NEW Zoo & Adventure Park is pleased to offer programs for home-schooled students. Home School Workshops are open to all home-schooled students in grades 3rd through 8th. These drop-off programs include live animal encounters and zoo tours, along with games and other fun activities where students will have hands-on learning opportunities. Students should dress in layers, bringing clothing appropriate for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- $12 per student for Zoo Pass Members
- $15 per student for Non-Members
- Payments are due upon registration to hold spaces, with a 50% refund available if cancellations are made prior to one week before the date of the program
- 2 and 1/2 hours per session
- 9:30 a.m. for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- 1:00 p.m. for students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade
For information or to register
Dates and program descriptions are provided below. Please be sure to sign-up your children for the session appropriate for their age group. Payments are due upon registration to hold the space, with a 50% refund available if cancellations are made prior to one week before the date of the program.
Home School Workshops: Winter 2020-21 Topics & Schedule
We are offering Creature Camps instead!
- Please note that registration for each class will close 48 hours before the class start time