Perfect for birthdays, graduations, and more – these party packages are meant to be “full-service” packages. They include admission, cake, drinks, plus fun activities for all guests. Learn more.
In-Zoo Room Rentals
If you’re not looking for a full-service party package, a Zoo Rental is another alternative. You can rent our Safari Clubhouse or our Education Classroom for up to 3 hours for $75 or for a full day for $150 (plus tax). You would be responsible for cleaning the room and returning it to its original state before you leave. Zoo Admission would apply to all your party guests. Any food or dessert items brought to the zoo, delivered, or catered-in must be from a licensed baker, restaurant, or grocery store (in unopened packages). Home-made food items are not permitted into the zoo. Full payment for the rental is due upon booking. Contact our Education Coordinator to check for available dates or complete this form to submit your request.
Looking to book a wedding reception, shower, retirement party, family reunion, quinceañera or more? Our Pines Shelter, Ski Lodge or Ski Lodge Meeting Room may be just the venue for you. All three venues offer tables, chairs, microwave, stove, refrigerator, sink, group-sized grill, volleyball courts, restroom facilities, electrical outlets, and access to the 1,600 acres of Reforestation Camp and trails. Rentals have seasonal availability, so please click on the Shelter Rental Detail sheet below to find out more. Virtual tours of the shelter facilities and pictures of the shelter facilities are available through the Brown County Parks website. Please note: Admission to the Zoo or use of Adventure Park courses are not included in your rental fee.
- Pines Shelter – Located in the park across Reforestation Rd. from the NEW Zoo, it offers a seating capacity of 90 with a max group size of 120, an outdoor picnic area, access to a ball diamond and a nearby playground for the kids.
- Ski Lodge – Located next to the Adventure Park, it has a seating capacity of 160 with a max group size of 192, a fireplace, outdoor fire pit, WIFI, has ambience lighting (great for wedding receptions) and is air conditioned.
- Ski Lodge Meeting Room – Located within the Ski Lodge, the meeting room is a partitioned off section of the Ski Lodge Great Room. You get all the great features of the Ski Lodge but on a smaller scale. Seating capacity is 68 with a max group size of 72.
- Open Air Shelter at the Adventure Park – Located at the Adventure Park Base Camp, the shelter has 4 picnic tables under a 50’x25′ roof with access to lockers, restrooms and the Adventure Park nearby. Perfect for Adventure Park groups to rent when doing a team building experience (limited availability). See our Adventure Park Group Programs page for more information.
- For pricing and seasonal availability, please download our Shelter Rental-Detail Sheet.
Outdoor Space Rentals
For $150 (plus tax) per day, you can rent the NEW Zoo’s outdoor Special Events area. You could then work with any professional rental company to reserve a tent, tables, chairs, decorations, etc. – anything that you need to complete your get-together and provide for your guests. Admission to the zoo is not included with the rental fee and must be paid for all guests. You can choose to have food catered into the zoo (we are happy to provide a list of recommended caterers!), or work with our restaurant staff to have food provided by the NEW Zoo. Contact our Operations Manager for additional details.
Enhance Your Groups Visits With:
- Train Rides: $1/each
- Carousel Rides: $1/each
- Educational Programs/tours: $2/each-minimum $20
- Giraffe Feeding: $1
- Treats/Lunches/Catering: our Mayan Taste of the Tropics Restaurant page has more details
- Room Rentals
For more information about corporate events and group sales, please contact the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-662-2402 for more details.