To purchase your tickets:
- Follow signs along the pathway to Adventure Park Base Camp, located up the hill from the zoo’s main entrance building and Lower Parking Lot, OR down the hill from the Upper Parking Lot
- Tickets are sold at the Base Camp building of the Adventure Park (tickets are no longer sold in the same building as the Zoo admission tickets)
- Sign Waiver at Base Camp
- You can download and complete the Adventure Park Waiver in advance
- Sign up for Tour Time (see below)
- Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE
The Adventure Park Operates with “Tour Times”
We promote a first come first serve while signing up for your Tour Time.
Be sure to check out our Adventure Park Events Calendar to see if there may be a large group or a special event that day.
Once you have your wristband you can then sign up for a tour time. This tour time is for every participant. It covers Zip liners, Rope course, and Full Park Packages.
- Tours accommodate 15 people every 15 minutes
- You can register starting at 9am
- The course opens at 10am in spring/fall and 11am in summer, so the first Tour Times will not be until 10am or 11am
- After you have signed up for Tour Time, you do not need to stand in line. You may continue to explore the Park or Zoo
- We recommend returning to Base Camp approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled Tour Time
- If you are not present at Base Camp at your scheduled Tour Time, you will lose your Tour Time to the next available participants
Larger groups (typically 15 or more, with some exceptions) can avoid lines by reserving a PRIVATE PROGRAM at the Adventure Park!
- Private Programs must be scheduled and paid for in advance. Contact the Adventure Park or call 920-662-2415 for more information.