The Neil Anderson Canopy Tour is the newest experience at the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park. The tour takes guests on a treetop walk from the Adventure Park to the NEW Zoo, going through trees and even crossing over animal habitats. It’s a whole “new view” of the NEW Zoo!
Canopy Tour Admission Rates
Canopy Tour Admission rates are half-off regular rates during the months of January & February!
- Adults: $8
- Children (3-15): $6
- Seniors (62+): $6
- Children Under 3: FREE
- Zoo Pass and Adventure Park Members receive a $1 discount off all regularly priced tickets. You must be logged into your membership account when purchasing tickets; your discount will automatically apply.
Rules of the Neil Anderson Canopy Tour
- When purchasing tickets, please ensure you are purchasing tickets for the correct date of your choice
- The Canopy Tour starts at the Adventure Park. Check-in at the Adventure Park Base Camp building to receive a wristband
- You can arrive time during the date listed on your tickets
- The Canopy Tour takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
- For safety, only 5 people are allowed on a bridge at one time. If your group is larger than 5 people, you will need to divide into groups of 5 or fewer people. Everyone counts towards that number – including children of all ages
- The Canopy Tour is a one-way experience
- No strollers, bikes, scooters, or wheelchairs are allowed
- Tours depart in all weather except high winds and thunderstorms
- If you miss your scheduled tour time, you will be placed on the next available tour
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Last tour begins at 5:30pm. No admission after 5:30pm
- Follow all posted rules
The Neil Anderson Canopy Tour was made possible by the fundraising efforts of our supporting organization, the NEW Zoological Society. The experience includes over a dozen suspension bridges stretched between trees and posts, as well as several platforms that will feature educational graphics. The graphics share stories about the history of the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park, as well as encourage guests to immerse themselves into the sights and sounds of the natural spaces around them.
Thanks to our sponsors!