Many groups enjoy the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park – Find your group type below.
Scouts, Day Care, Senior Care and more:
At the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park, we can accommodate all types of groups. The Zoo is fully ADA accessible and the Adventure Park has ADA options available as well. While we are not currently able to offer reduced fees for group visits to the zoo (regular admission fees apply), we do offer invoicing of groups on-site, so bring your group and pay later. If you are just wishing to visit the zoo as a group, you do not need to make your reservation, but notifying us in advance is appreciated. Groups can add-on an education class for more fun when you visit. Click here for education class details.
Birthday Parties, Wedding Venues, Corporate Events, and much more:
At the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park, your family, friends, or employees can “Go Wild” when you host your event at the zoo. With more than 300 animals, several rental facilities, affordable menu options from our Mayan restaurant or catering options, an Adventure Park on-site, and over 1,600 acres with trails to explore, the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park is your number one destination for group events. You can get nose-to-nose with lions, feed a giraffe, and take a ride on a Zipline! Kids and adults alike will love every minute here! Plus, your visit supports important education, research and conservation programs around the world. Visit our Parties and Rentals page for more details.
Due to a Brown County Resolution, the NEW Zoo is not currently able to offer reduced fees or lowered rates for group visits. We are committed to keeping prices low for everyone who visits our facility.
Payment for group visits to the NEW Zoo can be made:
- By paying on arrival
- Or an invoice can be created for you upon your arrival; you can take that back to your organization and then mail in the payment.
Payment for group visits to the Adventure Park:
- Pay on arrival, please call in advance for availability as tour times are limited
- Special group packages are available but require advanced payment, see Adventure Park group packages page for details
Zoo and Adventure Park Rule Reminders:
- Carry-in meals are NOT permitted inside of Zoo gates. Groups who choose to bring bag lunches MUST eat them outside of the zoo, on any of the many picnic tables provided near parking lots at the Adventure Park facility.
- You must carry-out all trash; garbage cans are NOT provided outside of the Zoo.
- Catering CAN be done if you Rent a Room; details are provided on our Party Packages page.
- We request that a representative from the group comes in before the guests to arrange for invoicing/payment. That way your group can just head into the zoo and not have to wait in anticipation in the Visitors Center while the details are being worked out.
Enhance Your Groups Visits With:
Train Rides: New train coming soon
Carousel Rides: $1/each
Educational Programs/tours: $2/each-minimum $20
VIP Programs & Behind-the-Scenes Tours
Giraffe Feeding Experience: $1
Treats/Lunches/Catering: our Mayan Restaurant page has more details
For more information about corporate events and group sales, please contact the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park at email@example.com or 920-662-2402 for more details.