Group should fill out the Group Visit Request form and purchase tickets online in advance of a visit:
- Please fill out the following form to schedule your group visit. Preferred date and time will be honored in order of when the request was received: NEW Zoo Group Visit Request Form
- You will be contacted via email after filling out the form to verify your visit date and time
- We highly encourage groups to purchase tickets online in advance at NEW Zoo Tickets. Tickets are required for all visitors entering the zoo including children ages 3 and up, bus drivers, chaperones, teachers, etc.
- Please print ticket bar codes and bring them for scanning (these come in a separate email titled NEW Zoo eTickets)
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the zoo closes for safety. Please contact email@example.com for questions regarding this policy
- We recommend purchasing the minimum number of tickets you are sure you can fill. If additional tickets are needed, we can likely accommodate a few more guests during your visit
When you arrive:
- When your group arrives (larger groups of 10 guests+), please send one representative into Visitor Center to let the supervisor on duty know you have arrived and to finalize any additional details if needed
- Please bring your ticket bar codes with you and present them to the supervisor on duty inside the Visitor Center
- Please do not bring the group into the visitor center while checking in. The Visitor Center is small and since it doubles as our Gift Shop it can be challenging to have a large group inside the building waiting to enter
- If any additional tickets are needed that day, the Supervisor will assist you with your ticket needs
- Once you have confirmed your details, the supervisor on duty may direct your group to enter through our admission gate to the left of the Visitor Center or through the Visitor Center depending on the day and the number of guests in your group
- You may then disembark your group and organize outside the zoo into smaller groups
- CHAPERONE INFORMATION: Chaperones are there to chaperone and we request that they watch the children in the group. Please remind chaperones that we have basic zoo rules that include not letting children climb on fences, climb the mining sluice, hang on rope fences or chase peacocks.
- If chaperones have to pay separately, they will want to purchase tickets online in advance as well at NEW Zoo Tickets. Individuals can print out the bar codes or bring them up on the phone for scanning, which will occur just after entry
- When you are ready to leave for the day, if you are planning to meet and leave all at the same time, we encourage your group to meet by the pillar with gorilla statues on it just outside of the Visitor Center on the Children’s Zoo side of the building. When the whole group is there, a representative can head into the Visitor Center and ask staff there to open the side gate. This is often more convenient for groups.
Scouts, Day Care, Senior Care, Birthday Parties and more:
The NEW Zoo offers fun and exciting activities for small groups and you can find much of the information on our Parties and Rentals and Education Class details page about the programs we offer. These activities can book out far in advance, so we encourage you to plan accordingly.
Due to a Brown County Resolution, the NEW Zoo is not currently able to offer reduced fees or lowered rates for group visits. We are committed to keeping prices low for everyone who visits our facility.
- Zoo Admission rates are posted here.
Zoo Rule Reminders:
- Carry-in meals are NOT permitted inside of Zoo gates. Groups who choose to bring bag lunches MUST eat them outside of the zoo, on any of the many picnic tables provided near parking lots at the Adventure Park facility
- The Mayan restaurant is not always open due to staffing challenges. Snacks and beverages are available in the visitor center gift shop. Soda vending machines are available through out the zoo during the summer months
- All trash is carry-in/carry-out; garbage cans are NOT provided outside of the Zoo.
- Catering CAN be done if you Rent a Room; details are provided on our Party Packages page
- We request that a representative from the group comes in before the guests to arrange for payment. That way your group can just head into the zoo and not have to wait in anticipation in the Visitors Center while the details are being worked out
Enhance Your Groups Visits With:
For more information about corporate events and group sales, please contact the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-662-2402 for more details.