Please note: Due to COVID19, group visits have changed from the way we previous coordinated visits. Please read the information below and email email@example.com to determine the best way for your group to visit.
Group must purchase tickets online in advance of a visit:
- Groups will need to purchase tickets online in advance for a specific date and arrival time at NEW Zoo Tickets. Tickets are required for all visitors entering the zoo including children ages 3 and up, bus drivers, chaperones, teachers, etc. As we get closer to 2021, we will continue to update this page with changes
- We have a limited capacity in the zoo daily and are no longer able allow groups to visit and pay later – Please watch for updates for 2021 as this may change
- Please print ticket bar codes and bring them for scanning (these come in a separate email titled NEW Zoo eTickets)
- Tickets are released for purchase approximately one month in advance of a date
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled in the event of bad weather unless the zoo closes for safety. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding this policy
- We recommend purchasing the minimum number of tickets you are sure you can fill. If additional tickets are needed, we can likely accommodate a few more guests during your visit
When you arrive:
- When your group arrives (if a really large group of 10+), please send one representative into Visitor Center to let the supervisor on duty know you have arrived and to finalize any additional details if needed
- Please bring your ticket bar codes with you and present them to the supervisor on duty inside the Visitor Center
- DO NOT bring the group into the visitor center while checking in. We have a limited capacity allowed in the building at any one time and it doubles as our gift shop, so guests may already be inside
- If any additional tickets are needed that day, the Supervisor will assist you with your ticket needs
- Once you have confirmed your details, the supervisor on duty will direct your group to enter through our admission gate to the left of the Visitor Center or through the Visitor Center depending on the day and the number of guests in your group
- You may then disembark your group and organize outside the zoo into smaller groups
- Larger groups should separate into smaller groups of 10 or less including the chaperone
- CHAPERONE INFORMATION: If chaperones have to pay separately, they will want to purchase tickets online in advance as well at NEW Zoo Tickets. Individuals can print out the bar codes or bring them up on the phone for scanning, which will occur just after entry
Scouts, Day Care, Senior Care, Birthday Parties and more:
The NEW Zoo is still coordinating small but fun group events within the zoo. Please email email@example.com to determine the best fit for your group. We are working to update all of our webpages including the Parties and Rentals and the Education Class details page to reflect the changes. If you are interested in a party or education class, click the links to see what has been available in the past as a guide for what we may be able to accommodate with the new changes.
Due to a Brown County Resolution, the NEW Zoo is not currently able to offer reduced fees or lowered rates for group visits. We are committed to keeping prices low for everyone who visits our facility.
- Zoo Admission rates are posted here.
Zoo Rule Reminders:
- Carry-in meals are NOT permitted inside of Zoo gates. Groups who choose to bring bag lunches MUST eat them outside of the zoo, on any of the many picnic tables provided near parking lots at the Adventure Park facility
- All trash is carry-in/carry-out; garbage cans are NOT provided outside of the Zoo. Please be aware that the bathrooms near the park across the street may be closed
- Catering CAN be done if you Rent a Room; details are provided on our Party Packages page
- We request that a representative from the group comes in before the guests to arrange for payment. That way your group can just head into the zoo and not have to wait in anticipation in the Visitors Center while the details are being worked out
Enhance Your Groups Visits With:
For more information about corporate events and group sales, please contact the NEW Zoo & Adventure Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-662-2402 for more details.