COVID-19 UPDATE: Changes have been made to our parties to ensure guest, staff, and animal safety. We are currently able to accept party groups of up to 14 people total aged 2 and above (kids under 2 do not count towards the final number). Additional changes have been made – please see below.
Come celebrate your birthday or other special event with us – we’ve got the WILDEST parties in town! The NEW Zoo provides a fun and entertaining party package for you to celebrate a special day.
*Please note: We are unable to take reservations for parties or room rentals during the month of October.
Book Your Party TodayRequest a Party Today
- Have Questions?
- Call 920-662-2405
- Or Email the Party Coordinator
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit is required upon booking to hold your date.
- Payment for birthday parties is due in full 10 days prior to your party date
- If you are interested in a party at the Adventure Park (zip line, ropes course, etc.), visit this page here.
- Party guests will NOT have access to the NEW Zoo, the Safari Clubhouse, or the Birthday Party Classroom prior to your scheduled party start time
- You and your guests are welcome to stay in the zoo AFTER your party, for as long as you wish (or until the zoo closes)
- However: you must empty all your belongings out of the party space at the end of your scheduled party time
- Your Party Host(s) will wear face coverings for the duration of the Party
- Hand sanitizer will be available and its use will be strongly encouraged throughout the party
- Zoo staff will thoroughly clean and sanitize the Party Room and all applicable party supplies prior to your arrival
- Tables will be spaced six feet apart to allow for social distancing
- Party guests aged 2 and above must wear face coverings in order to get close to & touch animals during the Animal Encounters; the Zoo will provide disposable coverings to any guests who wishes to participate in the Animal Encounter but did not bring their own face covering. Guests who do not wish to wear face masks will be unable to participate in the Animal Encounter portion of the party
- To allow for better food safety, cupcakes will be used for all parties, instead of cake, until further notice. Zoo provided will also be pre-packaged and not self-served
- The Zoo will no longer provide birthday candles; you may bring your own, but they must be in a new, sealed box (no previously-used candles will be permitted)
One Party Size Currently Available:
- Monkey Troop Party Package (for up to 14 guests, including children (2 and older) and adults):
- $250 per party; final balance due the week before your party date
- Zoo Pass Members receive a 20% discount
Every Party Package Includes:
- Two hours with a Party Host, with time spent in a private Party Room
- Your Party Host will lead your Party Activities and keep you “on schedule”
- The Party Room will be decorated in an “animal print” theme – complete with animal-print tablecloths and decorations hanging on the walls and ceiling
- If you wish to provide table centerpieces or other decorative items (nothing that hangs on walls or ceiling) that fit a theme your child enjoys (like Paw Patrol or Superheroes), you are welcome to bring them to the Zoo either two days prior to your party, so that Zoo Staff can decorate with them for you, OR you can bring them when you arrive for the party, and your Party Host will help place them onto the tables on your arrival.
- Admission to the Zoo for all your guests
- You should invite your guests to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled party start time
- Wristbands for entry to the zoo will be provided on arrival
- A personalized tray cupcakes (please bring your own candles)
- Choose vanilla, chocolate, or a combination of vanilla and chocolate
- Choose your favorite colors and/or sprinkles for the frostings
- Two or three frosting colors, plus one optional sprinkles color
- An optional, personalized 5-inch cake is available for an additional fee if you wish for your birthday child to have his/her own “mini cake” rather than a cupcake
- The Zoo will provide solid white dessert plates, napkins, and forks
- If you prefer to have colored or other decorative plates/napkins, you are welcome to provide your own. Your Party Host will help you set them out and prepare the dessert table on your arrival
- A selection of bottled water and juice boxes for your guests
- Your Party Host will provide a guided tour through as much of the zoo as time allows
- A live Animal Encounter with TWO of our “Ambassador Animals”
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, your Party Host will choose the best animals for your party; at least one of the animals will be touchable by guests
Party Favors included!
- Every child will receive:
- A Zoo-logo drawstring backpack filled with party favors, such as a fun animal mask, stickers, jar of bubbles, etc.
- A Children’s Zoo treat bag, to feed the goats and sheep during the party
- The Birthday Child will also receive special gift!
- Carry-in’s of food to the Safari Clubhouse or Classroom are currently prohibited
- No balloons are permitted inside of the Zoo – please let your guests know this on your invitation
Reservation Deposit Required
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation
- The remaining balance is due 10 days before the date of your party
Room Rentals: Other Options for Parties
Room rentals are currently suspended due to COVID-19 precautions. Check back again soon!
Book Your Party Today!
- Complete the online pre-registration form
- We recommend having three preferred party dates in mind. Party Packages can book quickly – so don’t delay; contact us today!