Come celebrate your birthday or other special event with us in the Safari Club House! The NEW Zoo provides a fun and entertaining party package for you to celebrate a special day.
*Please note: We are unable to take reservations for the month of October.
Book Your Party TodayComplete the Request Form
- Have Questions?
- Call 920-662-2405
- Or Email the Party Coordinator
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit is required upon booking to hold your date.
- Payment for birthday parties is due in full one week prior to your party date
- Parties with over 30 guests will be billed for exact number of guests over 30 after your party
- If you are interested in a party at the Adventure Park (zip line, ropes course, etc.), visit this page here.
- Party guests will NOT have access to the NEW Zoo or the Safari Clubhouse prior to your scheduled party start time
- You and your guests are welcome to stay in the zoo AFTER your party, for as long as you wish (or until the zoo closes)
- However: you must empty all of your belongings out of the Safari Clubhouse at the end of your scheduled party time
Choose your Party Size:
- Monkey Troop Party Package (for up to 15 guests, including children (2 and older) and adults):
- $200 Zoo Pass Members, $225 Non-Members
- Lion Pride Party Package (for 16 to 30 guests, including children (2 and older) and adults):
- $275 Zoo Pass Members, $300 Non-Members
- Parties with more than 30 guests can ONLY be accommodated in the Education Classroom space.
- Additional guests over 30 will incur an $8 per person fee above the Lion Pride Package Price
Every Party Package Includes:
- Two and a half hours in a private, decorated party room with a Party Host
- Your Party Host will lead your Party Activities and keep you “on schedule”
- Admission to the Zoo for all your guests
- A personalized cake (please bring your own candles)
- A special gift for the birthday child or guest of honor
- A favor bag for each child
- Pink lemonade and ice water, with cups for all guests
- The Zoo will provide dessert plates, napkins, and forks for all guests
- If you choose to bring in other food items (see below), we recommend that you also bring larger plates for your guests
Choose any 3 options to complete your Party Package:
- A Meet & Greet session with a live animal (lasts approximately 15 minutes)
- Choose from a variety of critters!
- Children’s Zoo Animals feed bag for each child
- Ticket to feed the giraffes for each child
- Fun Craft Activity
- Bounce House Rental (when weather permits – outdoors only)
- Snack Time
- Includes snack bags for all guests (items such as animal crackers, pretzels, fruit snacks are offered)
Do you want lunch or dinner?
You can cater in a meal! You can have food catered from any licensed caterer or restaurant of your choice, OR you can bring in food items from any licensed vendor or restaurant (such as a fruit tray from a grocery story, etc.). We do have a few restaurants we recommend based on their proximity to the NEW Zoo. Some will even deliver right here!
For delivery to the NEW Zoo (please call at least 1 day in advance to place your order to arrive 1 hour before the end of your party):
Townline’s Pizza The Bar of Suamico
2544 Lineville Rd 2310 Lineville Rd
(920) 434-7943 (920) 884-6888
To pick-up your meal on the way to the Zoo (please call or order online at least 1 day in advance):
1575 Lineville Rd
- Carry-in’s to the Safari Clubhouse or Classroom must be pre-approved and from licensed vendors (not home-made)
- Capacity of the Safari Club House is 30 people
- No balloons are permitted inside of the Zoo
- Some parties may take place in the Education Classroom instead of the Safari Clubhouse
Reservation Deposit Required
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation
- The remaining balance is due 1 week before the date of your party
Room Rentals: Other Options for Parties
If you’re not looking to book a Party Package, you can choose to rent either the Education Classroom or the Safari Room for up to 3 hours for $75. You would be responsible for cleaning the room and returning it to its original state before you leave. Zoo Admission would apply to all your party guests. You would be able to cater in via the same methods described above. Any cake or dessert brought in would need to be from a licensed baker OR we can provide the cake for you (a half-sheet cake) for a fee of $20. Full payment for the rental is due upon booking. To request a room rental, please complete this form.
Book Your Party Today!
- Complete the online pre-registration form
- We recommend having three preferred party dates in mind. Party Packages can book quickly – so don’t delay; contact us today!