Come celebrate your birthday or other special event with us in the Safari Club House! The NEW Zoo provides a fun and entertaining party package for you to celebrate a special day.
*Please note: We are unable to take reservations for parties or room rentals during the month of October.
Book Your Party TodayComplete the Request Form
- Have Questions?
- Call 920-662-2405
- Or Email the Party Coordinator
- A $50 nonrefundable deposit is required upon booking to hold your date.
- Payment for birthday parties is due in full 10 days prior to your party date
- If you are interested in a party at the Adventure Park (zip line, ropes course, etc.), visit this page here.
- Party guests will NOT have access to the NEW Zoo or the Safari Clubhouse prior to your scheduled party start time
- You and your guests are welcome to stay in the zoo AFTER your party, for as long as you wish (or until the zoo closes)
- However: you must empty all of your belongings out of the Safari Clubhouse at the end of your scheduled party time
Choose your Party Size:
- Monkey Troop Party Package (for up to 15 guests, including children (2 and older) and adults):
- $200 Zoo Pass Members, $250 Non-Members
- We can easily “bump-up” to the Lion Pride if you have more guests than expected
- Lion Pride Party Package (for 16 to 30 guests, including children (2 and older) and adults):
- $275 Zoo Pass Members, $325 Non-Members
- We cannot always “bump-up” to the Giraffe Herd; you may need to limit your guests to 30 people (see below)
- Giraffe Herd Party Package (for 31 to 50 guests, including children (2 and older) and adults):
- $350 Zoo Pass Members, $400 Non-Members
- This party size can only be accommodated in the Education Classroom space
- The Education Classroom is not always available; if you think your party may have over 30 people, please let us know right away. If you book the Lion Pride Package, we cannot always “bump up” to the Giraffe Herd, based on other programs that also take place in the Classroom.
Every Party Package Includes:
- Two and a half hours with a Party Host, with time spent in a private Party Room
- Your Party Host will lead your Party Activities and keep you “on schedule”
- Your Party Host will provide a guided tour of a portion of the zoo
- Admission to the Zoo for all your guests
- You should ask your guests to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled party start time
- Wrist-bands for entry to the zoo will be provided
- A personalized cake (please bring your own candles)
- Choose vanilla, chocolate, marble
- Choose your design: pick a Zoo animal to adorn the cake
- Choose buttercream or whipped frosting
- A special gift for the birthday child or guest of honor
- A favor bag for each child
- A live Animal Encounter with one of our “Ambassador Animals”
- Choose from a variety of critters
- Pink lemonade and ice water, with cups for all guests
- The Zoo will provide dessert plates, napkins, and forks for all guests
- If you choose to bring in other food items (see below), we recommend that you also bring larger plates for your guests
Choose any 2 options to complete your Party Package:
- Feed the animals in the Children’s Zoo (goats, sheep, alpacas)
- Feed the giraffes
- Fun craft or game activity (based on age of kids)
- Bounce House (available only April through October, when weather permits – outdoors only)
Do you want lunch or dinner?
You can cater in a meal! You can have food catered from any licensed caterer or restaurant of your choice, OR you can bring in food items from any licensed vendor or restaurant (such as a fruit tray from a grocery story, etc.). We do have a few restaurants we recommend based on their proximity to the NEW Zoo. Some will even deliver right here!
For delivery to the NEW Zoo (please call at least 1 day in advance to place your order to arrive 1 hour before the end of your party):
2544 Lineville Rd
To pick-up your meal on the way to the Zoo (please call or order online at least 1 day in advance):
1575 Lineville Rd
- Carry-in’s to the Safari Clubhouse or Classroom must be pre-approved and from licensed vendors (not home-made)
- Capacity of the Safari Club House is 30 people
- No balloons are permitted inside of the Zoo
- Some parties may take place in the Education Classroom instead of the Safari Clubhouse
Reservation Deposit Required
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation
- The remaining balance is due 10 days before the date of your party
Room Rentals: Other Options for Parties
If you’re not looking to book a Party Package, you can choose to rent either the Education Classroom or the Safari Room for up to 3 hours for $75 or 4 hours for $100. You would be responsible for cleaning the room and returning it to its original state before you leave. Zoo Admission would apply to all your party guests. You would be able to cater in via the same methods described above. Any cake or dessert brought in would need to be from a licensed baker OR we can provide the cake for you (a half-sheet cake) for a fee of $20. Full payment for the rental is due upon booking. To request a room rental, please complete this form.
Book Your Party Today!
- Complete the online pre-registration form
- We recommend having three preferred party dates in mind. Party Packages can book quickly – so don’t delay; contact us today!